Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Creative Output

A good friend of mine, Brave Lion has started writing a short story today.
Now if you don't know me well, I have always enjoyed writing short stories. I have a very vivid imagination and love to use it when writing.
Unfortunately the one prologue I thought would have led to a good story got deleted by accident.
So now that B-Lion has started to write one, I have followed suit.
I'm only in plotting/brainstorming stage, but once I get to the actual writing, I'll post it here.
And maybe ever create a "Short Story" section under Categories. Exciting!

So what kind of short story am I working on at the moment? Well...

 ----------------------------------
Two political factions in a futuristic city (think of an industrial-looking Tokyo, neon lights and lots of grey) have gone to war with eachother, and the followers of each have begun to riot. The streets are now home to violence and crime, whereas the rooftops have become the battlegrounds for the factions hired assassins.

But admist all carnage, is there something to be learnt? Morals will be tested. Loyalties will be questioned. Bloodshed will be inevitable.
----------------------------------

Hopefully I'll be motivated to work on this, instead of getting lazy and leaving it as a crappy prologue/one-pager.

2 comments: