Tuesday, 7 September 2010

College is full of incompetant staff - New page on blog!?

I really don't know where to start with the college staff.
I was told to come in today to enrol for a course, which I was then told not to do by the staff because it would be a "bad move" as it wouldn't be taking me forward. So...
A) Why did they tell me to come in in the first place?
B) Why couldn't they have told me this alot earlier?
C) If they had have told me alot earlier, I wouldn't be in this current situation.
Now I know you're asking, "What current situation!?", so let me get to that.
I had a choice between I-Media and Travel & Tourism. I was told to check both.
But thanks to the I-Media staff waiting 4/5 days to tell me that the course was already full, I lost my chance at both. Which left me looking at really shit courses.

Now luckily, the staff at the other campus were nice enough to take me on, last minute, for their Travel & Tourism course. This saves me from being education-less etc. The only problem is that it means I'll need to get TWO buses every morning to get there. And two back. Sighhhhhhh. It's a good thing that I can apply for a free bus pass, which allows me to travel to and from college for free.


ANYWAY, on to the nicer stuff.
I am considering making a small "About Me" page on the blog, to give you all a better insight to who I am. A few pictures and a few paragraphs about where I live, what I like etc. etc. etc.
But first... would anyone be bothered reading it? Leave your comments if you'd like me to make this, or whether my small, Blogger profile is enough.

Finally, there are a good few games coming out towards the Christmas period that I can't wait for!
Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Rising 2, Smackdown vs Raw 2010, Mafia II (already out) and more! Nom nom @ the new release lists!

Well, that's all for today. I'm off to play Fallout 3. Night blog!

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog following, follow back

    http://creepywindowfriends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are talking about! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showing some almost-daily love for your blog.
    You know what I mean.;)
    http://thecrispyguy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. anywhere you go is gonna have shitty help. especially the higher the number of people theyre suppoed to help out

    ReplyDelete