Friday, 10 September 2010

Getting drunk and getting lucky!

BAM! Hey blog, I know I haven't posted since the other day, but I got lazy.
So what's been happening lately? Let me fill you in.

So I finally got into a course in college. A two year travel and tourism course with two A Levels.
This course is literally chock-full of hot girls ("Too bad you're a homo, homo!" - You).
I was also made aware of something else. If I continue to year two of my course, there is a Work Experience part where I will get a work placement within the travel industry, which is kinda cool since it is what I'd like to do.
But now onto the big bit! Another part of that year is a one week residential. For those who don't understand what that means, it means the class all decide together, and then we go on holiday for a week. During class time.
Win? I think so, blog!

So after college, I realised I was very close to B-Lion's house, so I paid him a visit, and we have decided that later today we will be having a party. Now, I'm not a heavy drinker, but I really love to drink heavily... uh...
So I'll keep you updated on how that goes. But for now, here's a song which describes my mood.

5 comments: