Monday, 27 September 2010

Hate filled words and shameless advertising.

In the words of The Rock, some people need to just "know their roles and shut their mouths."
Fucking dumbasses. If anything, I mean ANYTHING, fucks up in the next week, I'm personally making a knife vendetta. And it'll be all over your face. I swear to fuck.

Ps. To the right on my blog, there is a link to Wreckless Media Radio. It's an amazing Detroit-based talk show/podcast that airs live on Friday's, 7pm EST.
I believe that should be right. But if you can tune in, I advise it. It's dark. It's twisted. It's hysterical.
Right now, go to their podcast archive and listen to any of their previous episodes to get a taster.

What else can I plug? Oh yeah.
Add me on Facebook. I generally just post a hell load of shit, but feel free.

I have college in the morning, and I can't wait. I'm really enjoying my course (I know I'll come to regret those words when I get to the roleplay/fake scenarios where we have to record or act shit out). So... I should probably sleep. But I'll leave you with this song. Night blog.

3 comments:

  1. I'm back at uni next week not looking forward to going back :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What're you going to college for? I'll add you on facebook man. interesting stuff you got on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel & Tourism, simply because I don't have a career in mind, but the wage + incentives that come with jobs in the industry really appeal to my life ambitions of travelling etc. It makes alot of sense to me.

    ReplyDelete