Thursday, 2 September 2010

Sexiest. Game character. Ever.

Something I have not mentioned any of my previous posts is that I am a huge fan of console gaming.
And PC gaming aswell, though I don't have a machine capable of running anything decent anymore. It's a shame, because Guild Wars 2 is just around a large corner, and anyone who knows me well, knows I LOVED Guild Wars, like a second girlfriend. Maybe a first girlfriend... it was that good.

Recently, I was replaying Batman: Arkham Asylum, and searched for a video online. What I came across was screenshots of the sequel, expected to be released in the 2011 fall period.
First off, I'd like to point out that if the sequel, "Arkham City" is anything like it's predecessor, it is going to be fantastic. The combat system, the storyline and the little Easter Eggs throughout were amazing.
But now onto the more important part, relating to the post title.
One of my favourite characters in Batman history is Harley Quinn. You may remember her looking like this:
But the Arkham Asylum game recreated alot of characters looks. And how it did so was... well... jaw-dropping.
Harley Quinn's costume went from the two-toned jester costume too...
 
Oh snap! Harley got pimped! At this point, I was already thinking "sexiest in-game character ever".
But no. They revamped her again for Arkham City...
Hey guys, I don't know if it's just me, but I don't think you're going to find a more sexy game character.
If you do, leave a link in the comments, and I'll review it's worthiness!

Okay, okay... now let's steer away from the fanboy side of things, there are also screenshots of the new thugs that Batman will have to fight through the streets of Arkham.
... Looks like the Joker hired a bunch of Jugallo's to do his dirty work. What, were Insane Clown Posse playing in Arkham this weekend? Shit.

Anyway, that's all I've got for you this morning. I'm just awake at it's 1pm already. God damn my sleep pattern.

19 comments:

  1. I agree. I would fuck her in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree. My Fallout 3 character is much more sexier. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley Quinn... Gotta get me some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaina proudmore from world of warhammer wins my vote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, Harley has always been a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. harley is a lot more scary than sexy

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lockonstratos
    Everyone loves a bit of crazy in their girl ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. BAA was a great game, must have played that game for months and never got tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant' wait to play Arkham City!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love for a brother!

    http://random-tears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I can dig it. lol

    grenadefreeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete