Saturday, 4 September 2010

Sitting at Brave Lion's!

I'm current situated in the gaff of B-Lion!
We started off playing FarCry which was fun. I'm a natural with a sniper.
But we decided to get retro. After tuning the TV, we got the Sega Mega Drive (Genisis for USA fella's!) installed and we played Sonic The Hedgehog 2 which we nearly completed, but failed in the end.
Now we're playing Vectorman, which I personally have never seen before but it's damn weird!

Ps. As I type, Vectorman just turned into a train. "Wut?" - You and me.)

My mum told me I'd be getting £20 tomorrow (35 dollars for USA fella's... again!), and I'm also working two shifts, and might be getting my paycheck of £28 pound, so I'll be rich! Well... not really, but close enough!
It's £75 for a passport though, which is my first target. So I'm not spending much of my money til I get that.
Then I'm trying to save up for Italy... ugh! I'm too responsible these days.
Oh! And I'm still waiting for my call about whether or not I get into my college course. Well.. I did get a phone call, but it was the wrong course, so I have to wait til Monday...
Well, I'll talk to you later, blog! Love you!

9 comments:

  1. Oh bro, you must go to Italy. The women, the food, its all a riot mate, really. You gotta make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FarCry is awesome.


    Showing some daily support, keep up the awesome posts!

    http://adpluscommunications.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long are your shifts if your paycheck is 28 pounds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very short. If I'm getting a paycheck, it was for my six hour trial last weekend. 3 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man, I really wish I traveled a lot more. Once you're done school and are working to pay the rent, its hard to make room for traveling : (

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting! need moar posts from you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got you, mate. show me some love at


    http://grizzgehtbloggen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete