Saturday, 11 September 2010

Yesterday's party, today's hangover.

Hey blog-folk!
Incase you missed it, I was at a party yesterday with ALOT of booze and alot of good friends.
Throughout the early hours of the party, we used my webcam to make a few videos saying "Hey!" to anyone who reads this blog. Take into consideration, we were drunk, so they may not make sense.
B-Lion will upload them later. Alongside the videos, there are hundreds of pictures aswell, so the next blog may be very pic-heavy, rather than text-based.
I would post the vids/pics in this blog, but I don't currently have them. OH WELL.

So yeah, we had a few stupid voice calls on MSN, although the internet kept cutting out so we didn't get to talk much. Though apparently our drunken gibberish and Northern Irish accents made it hysterical for others.
All in all, it was a really good night. One guy threw up outside from drinking too much, so when he passed out in bed, we taped him up, drew all over him, put a condom filled with mayonnaise down his trousers etc. It was gooood! ("Tying guys up and putting condoms down their trousers? Faggot homo queer!" - You)

Now of course I am suffering from a lovely hangover, and slept for a good few hours this afternoon, but I'm feeling a bit better now!
I have work tomorrow so I couldn't do anything tonight. Then I have my first classes in college on Monday and throughout the week, so I'm going to be busy, but I'll try and blog as much as possible.
I hope one day in the future, I can look back at this blog and enjoy all the memories!
Until I get the pictures and videos of last night, I bid you adieu!

2 comments:

  1. drink more water when you party, hangovers are from being dehydrated by all the sugar and alcohol you consume when you are out fiending, also I was partying it up last night too although not so much with the condom filled with mayonnaise part.

    ReplyDelete