Monday, 4 October 2010

I'm not dead.

I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty damn ill for the past week or so. I felt better on Sunday, but I had to work and by the time I was free of that, I went to bed. T~T
I had to witness a cat being put to sleep and then had to carry the cat to a freezer (while it was in a plastic container). I also got to see it's owners crying. I had a mini-breakdown. ("Pussy. Heheh, word play." - You)

Anyway, I want my payslip. Really. But nooo, our rich-ass boss is away at the moment, and won't be back til the middle of the week. Frgahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Give me my money you piece of piss. I need a passport so I can go out drinking
I have a tattoo finally worked out. It'll revolve around my alias, Saint Fox. Not sure what it'll look like yet, but I'll figure it all out in due time.

I'm kinda half naked and need to be getting ready for college, so I'll talk to you guys later. I also have Space Invaders boxers on. Isn't that kinda awesome?

Ps. Shitty Hell in a Cell PPV tonight. Not terribly excited. Roll on TNA Bound For Glory. 10.10.10!

No comments:

Post a Comment