Thursday, 4 November 2010

If you're bored, then you're boring.

Alternative post title: Barcelona is a bit shit.

What's this? A blog post?
I haven't done one of these in while, so this may go kinda slow.

Recently, things have been kinda slow. I've been going out to bars with friends, lying around the house, shopping for crap I probably don't need AAAAND college.
Which is where I am right now.

I'm supposed to be doing an essay on how "super-fucking-awesomez!!1" Barcelona is.
I'll tell you what, let me choose the city, and this would be a fun assignment? But Barcelona?
Shittiest most boring-to-the-eyes place I've ever studied. There doesn't even same to be any overly interesting attractions other than cathedrals and museums. Two of the most god-awful boring things in the world. Did I mention they have beaches? Look at the picture below! Look at all those people! That looks so... so... fucking annoying. Who wants to go lie out in the boiling hot weather, sweat like a bitch and be surrounded by hundreds of other douchebags doing the same thing. Maybe I'm the only person who enjoys a bit of privacy, but ugh.
General frustration aside, I'm looking to the rest of today. I have my laptop and webcam with me, so I'm heading to Mr. B. Lion's house for a while this afternoon/evening. Even if he will be hypnotised as he has rented out Fable III.
Alongside this monumental event ("You're always at his house, queer." - You), I get to see a certain extremely pretty girl after college for half an hour or so, which I am really looking forward too. More on that at a later time hopefully.

I also have to meet someone for drinks in the near future. I'm starting to believe all I do is drink. Sigh.
Oh well. Til' next time blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yeh...
    WHY NOT DO HONG KONG??!! srs..
    i don't like those kind of places either. maybe a short break. but holiday? no ty.

    I FEEL IT FOR YOU MAN. Went to Lanzorate last yr. SRS....IT WAS POO. :<

    ReplyDelete