Monday, 29 November 2010

"Yuletide!"

So we're on the last stretch towards Christmas.
I know you're thinking "Hey Saint! It's not even December yet!" Ha, well you see, fuck you.
I finished work for the weekend, so the next time I'm working it'll be in December. And I'll be paid.
Therefore to me, it makes sense.

I'm extremely excited this Christmas. It was around this time last year where my life got turned upside down and I was left in a bit of a shit place.
The opposite is happening this year. Everything seems to finally be picking up. So I'm hoping this could be a good sign that my 2011 may indeed be fun.

I've come into contact with people of the past, I've got the best friends I could ask for, I have had alot of events happen recently which may have a big effect on the new year and more.

"You´re a bum, you´re a punk!
You´re an old slut on junk!
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed.
You scumbag. you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse I pray god it´s our last."
- "Fairytale in New York" by The Pogues

So times are looking good. Let's make this last month of the year count. Let's make 2010 end on a good note, eh?
Sayonara blog.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a very merry christmas, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the boys of the NYPD Choir were singin' Galway Bay. And the bells were ringing out on Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete