Tuesday, 7 December 2010

"Inappropriate Content" and CHRISTMAS!

Today in college, I thought I'd change the design of my blog to something festive.
Blogger was working just fine... but then something was different. Previews and stuff weren't showing.
Hm... Odd. So I decided to enter my blog via it's url.
BAM.
~ This website has been blocked due to "Standard Rules/Inapproriate Content" ~
They've BLOCKED my blog! The college have BLOCKED my fucking blog!
I typed in B-Lion's url to see if it was all blogs, but no. It was just mine.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Sigh. I suppose it was a good excuse to make an amusing picture anyway.

Anyway, onto something a little more upbeat.

CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 18 DAYS AWAY.
18 FUCKING DAYS AWAY.
18 DAYSSSS!

If you can't tell, I'm a little excited now.
I'll hopefully be getting my new phone, a bunch of new handpicked clothes, a few games (including Smackdown vs Raw 2011, which I really crave) and god knows what else!
Christmas is my favourite time of year. Not just because of presents. Just... the whole thing. I like the festivity and decorations and stuff. It's so warm and nice.
Also there is snow outside. Which is nice, since that rarely happens in Ireland.
So what are you getting for Christmas, guys? Oh wait, you're Jewish? Ha. Haaaa.

2 comments:

  1. I LMAO at the "jewish" part haha i love ur blog mikaaaa and i love xmas too =) keep writing here coz ur too funny and creative =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angelica ;D <3 I do take pleasure on ripping on Jewish people. I might have to do it more often on here.
    But thanks for the nice post. Inspires me, yo!

    ReplyDelete