Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Regeneration.

Sorry for the depressing post before hand.
I was every level of breaking down. But I'm feeling a bit better now.
It'll take time as always for me to get back to my normal self.
But it'll happen.
So... Saint Fox is returning.
For now, I will be relying on you all to keep me sane.
I know it's a hard job. Because I've never been sane to begin with.
But that is your mission.
Reward: 1000xp & Staff of the Ancients (Rare)

So if you haven't guessed, El Santo Zorro is single again. I think that's the correct Spanish translation anyway. I never realised Zorro meant "Fox". Huh.
Pan made me a very happy guy, and I only hope that sometime soon, she can be happy aswell.

So what shall Saint Fox do!? Eh!?
He'll drink lots, he'll party lots and he'll eventually build himself back up.

Finally, I thank everyone who left me texts, Facebook posts and MSN messages with your best wishes and love. It all meant a lot, especially the ones coming from people I wouldn't have expected. You're all amazing.
Much love, speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment