Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Ugly confidence.

Alternative Title: Blog for boredom.

You know what I hate?
People who look like they have some form of syndrome (Down's for example) yet think they're amazing and act like the world should be licking their hole.
Not only are you disgusting on the eyes, but your personality isn't much better. So get the actual fuck and stop trying to make fun of others, when realistically, people all around you are making fun of you.

I realise that anyone reading this won't now who I'm talking about (infact, you might, who knows?), but this person makes every inch of my body cringe, and seeing them thinking they are something special disgusts me on a whole different level.

Now that I have that off my chest, I can get onto the other things going on at the moment.
... Oh wait, I've been doing fuck all.
So... to fill up space, here's me!
Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment