Saturday, 11 June 2011

Some are born to sing the blues.

Sometimes in life, I can have alot of good days out with my friends. I can meet up, drink, party, flirt and generally have good times. But then there's days like today, where I don't want to go out with anyone, even my closest friends. I just want to stay in and lie around. It's not laziness. It's not that I don't want to see these people. It's definitely not something personal against anyone. It's just... me.

I guess I'm introversive in a way. It's like a have a battery which fuels my social life and every once in a while, it runs dry and I need time to recharge.
It's not something I enjoy. I'd love to go out and see everyone and enjoy myself, but I feel that I physically and mentally can't do it.

I'm posting this today, because I'm feeling drained and want to be able to explain it as best as I can, so that no one feels I am just being lazy or neglecting them. You people, my true friends, make me so happy and make my life worth living. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Rest is good man. Sometimes you need time away from it all. As long as it's not an all too regular occurence, it's perfectly healthy.

    ReplyDelete