Thursday, 1 September 2011

Big in Japan, tonight!

Konbanwa, blog!
Heh. Just typing that felt weeaboo as shit.
Lately I've been falling back into my love for Japanese music, predominantly visual kei and electro stuff.
I got pretty OCD lately aswell, and organised my music folder, alphabetically by artist and release date. Alongside that, I also gathered album art for every single album. Everything's so clean and tidy. This pleases me.




Anyway, asides from my rekindled love of all things azn and whatnot, life has been treating me relatively well.
There's been alot of ups and downs over the past month or so (see previous blog), but things are looking up I guess. All I need now is a job, a decent wage and fun things to spend it on. One can dream.

Yesterday I decided to take a trip to Pete's house (might be the first time I named him in this blog) and we ended up drinking until 4am or so, making very nasty jokes about things that would not be considered funny by anyone else. We also found a sign which we believe hints that there's a wild Venusaur in Belfast. We were prepared to hear the Pokébattle theme any second after reading this.

But yeah. We laughed for what must have been a good 15 minutes at this one sign. We also ended up stumbling around the streets screaming "DO A BARREL ROLL" because we saw a cat that I claimed was a Fox, which brought back memories of the Star Fox series.
Ah, I do love being drunk with Pete. There is no one else in this world that can have the level of ridiculous banter that we do.


So yeah. There we have it. Alot more has happened in the time I've been away from blogging, but there's some stuff I'm leaving out of blogs from now on, mainly because I end up having to delete it at a later date due to changes in events and what have you. Yes. Yes I just typed "and what have you". I'm posh as fuck. If you didn't know, there's about 10 blogs or so I've deleted in the past because after going back to them, they didn't represent my true feelings, or someone was asking for a "shoutout" and other crap. That ain't what this blog is about no mo'!
Anyway. I'm going to go and listen to Wreckless Media Radio (check it out if you like disturbing, obscure talk radio) and rest my weary eyes. Sayonara, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment