Sunday, 22 January 2012

I would walk 500 miles...

Bonjour, Ohayo, Aloha, Greetings and other merriments!
It feels like forever since I last blogged. I've been busy! I know I said I'd look after the kids! I know I promised you the world! I'm sorry I couldn't be there fore you! I can change!
So how's everything? Still resenting your parents? Still wallowing in your own filth day in and day out? Good! Good to hear everything's how I left it!

In my last blog post, I had a little timetable of upcoming events, and I can now officially add one feckin' more. So for the record, here's how February and March should play out.
22/02/12 My 20th birthday and the beginning.
27/02/12 Deathstars and Rammstein! (Oh my God, Deathstars. Ahhh!)
25/03/12 D.R.U.G.S and Black Veil Brides.
31/03/12 KoRn!

I'd just like to thank my girlfriend and her mother for the Deathstars/Rammstein and KoRn tickets. I'm genuinely spoilt.

So what else is new? Myself and fellow retired (???) blogger Kitty C, decided to go for an adventure through the countryside. The idea was for us to walk up to a giant forest and go exploring there, but we got sidetracked.
23 kilometres sidetracked.
There are various pictures we took which span across countryside, beaches and the coastline, but posting them below is proving to be a difficult task, as Blogger really isn't very organised trying to layout more than 3 images.
("You suck. You don't even know how to post pictures." - You)
Shut up. I'll supply you with these two pictures anyway. Because everyone loves pretty animals.

So. God. Damn. Cute.

Anyway, aside from the cute adorable animals, the walk was amazing. I know I state my utter hatred for this country on countless occassions, but that's generally due to the imbeciles that live here. There are some truely gorgeous places out in the countryside and along the coastline etc. It's worth your while to check them out. Just... don't walk 23km without preparing yourself. My feet are still sore.

What else news do I have?
I've got so much planned in the next few months and I can't even post about them! All will be revealed in time, if everything goes to plan.

I've been making minor changes to the blog layout etc. including a Twitter panel so you can see my pointless ramblings on there as well!

I'm considering getting a new phone, with a better camera and proper internet access, such as an Android phone. My major qualm with these is the ridiculous prices. If I want to avoid paying 300+ pound for a handset, I'd have to consider a contract phone. I'm not a phone user. I don't feel the constant need to have them with me at all times, so I normally only top up ten pound a month. Yet there are people with iPhone's who pay 30 pound a month? Are you serious? Oh yeah, I forgot. Your mommas and daddies pay for it, don't they. I hope a hurricane hits your house, spoilt brats. Anyway, I'm considering the Xperia Arc S. I've seen a deal that's just slightly over £15 a month, with unlimited internet and a considerable amount of free texts/calls. Feel free to drop me a line somewhere with suggestions.
I think that's all I really wanted to cover in this blog. I've been spending most of my time outside of the house, be it partying (happy birthday to Kitty C!), walking or with my girlfriend. You'd think I'd have more interesting things to post about because of this, alas, I do not.
So I will leave you with this thought:
If we were all the size of peas, and peas were all the size of humans, we would live like kings.

Sayonara blog!
Yours, the charismatic and twisted one.
And the one with huge hair.

4 comments:

  1. Where's my star? I WANT MY STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a warning, "unlimited" isn't true. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my damn unlimited data. I WANT IT DAMNIT.
    And you're not getting a star! PIPE DOWN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKIN GUDE WITH NEW HAIR. last pic

    ReplyDelete